Knee Guards( number of products: 49 )
One of the first pieces of protective gear that mx riders look for after finding the right helmet, goggles and boots is a good pair of knee protectors for cross / enduro motorcycles.
Whether it's your first time behind the wheel or you're a rider with more than a decade of experience, you'll want to protect yourself with a good set of motocross knee protectors. The reason enduro riders start looking for knee protection early on is that, in addition to the feet and ankles, the knees and shins are the next part of the body closest to the ground. There is a sensitive area around the kneecap that is a kind of protective barricade for the knee joint, which is a key part of the body. A wide range of knee pads and shin guards are available, and riders interested in enduro, motocross are sure to find something to suit their needs.
Knee protectors are manufactured by many popular brands ( ACERBIS , FOX , LEATT , POD , POLISPORT knee protectors) that you will find in our offer.
What kind of cross knee protectors to choose?.
There are several types of knee protectors available on the market. They are designed to protect against impact, knee and shin abrasions. However, knee pads do not provide a high level of protection against twisting, jerking or overstretching of the knee.
Normally, enduro knee protectors are made of hard material and foam padding. Nowadays, 3DF knee protectors have been introduced, which consist of a material that is soft during use and automatically hardens upon impact.
The motorcycle knee protectors are available in two design versions. The basic version of knee protectors has no hinge. The better enduro knee protectors are equipped with additional hinges, which increase comfort, allow a better grip on the motorcycle and make it easier to get on the motorcycle.
The better enduro knee protectors are equipped with additional hinges, which increase comfort, allow a better grip on the motorcycle and make it easier to get on the motorcycle.
How to choose knee protectors?.
To measure knee protectors, take your motorcycle boots. You'll check if the protector goes well into your motorcycle boot and stays well on your knee. Also consider that knee protectors require more space in cross or enduro pants.
Comparison of motocross knee protectors, cross knee protectors and enduro knee protectors..
- Fox Racing Titan Pro D30 knee protectors .
Popular knee and tibia protectors. They are made on the basis of a ventilated exoskeleton combined with a specialized D3O protector. The protectors feature a variable-axis hinge that increases the range of motion. You can adjust them to the shape of your leg using three straps.
The protectors are equipped with Psi-Lock buckles, which allow you to adjust the straps once. Thanks to them, you adjust the protectors only once, and then unfasten and fasten them with the buckle system.
Ventilation panels improve air circulation and reduce sweating in the leg. A panel of D3O padding is mounted in the front ventilation area for added protection.
Ideally match with cross and enduro pants..
- Fitted with a fixed hinge .
- Complete plastic protection .
- Additional D3O protective panels .
- Asymmetrical design allows for a very snug fit .
- Posi-lock straps .
- Two sizes .
- The protectors are CE EC 1621-1 Level 2 certified .
2. Leatt Dual Axis knee protectors.
The Leatt Dual Axis motorcycle knee pads are some of the more comfortable knee and tibia protectors available on the market. They feature a hinge, making them comfortable to wear and a good fit on the leg. Ventilation throughout the front panel allows for better distribution of cooler air and minimizes excessive sweating during exercise.
They are equipped with low-profile buckles that reduce the possibility of snagging on the pants while riding.
The straps are made of a softer material that allows air to pass through better, making them more comfortable and resistant to slipping.
- The knee and tibia protector is EN1621-2 certified .
- Hard thigh, knee and tibia protector .
- The body is made of 3DF protector .
- Anatomical design .
- Vented hard protector .
- Slim bottom - fits inside the shoe .
- Many colors to choose from .
- 3 sizes to choose from .
3. Fox Racing Titan Race knee protectors.
The entry-level model of Fox knee protectors. They feature adjustable Posi-Lock straps that make it easy to quickly put on motorcycle knee pads.
- Soft padding .
- CE certified .
- One universal size .
4. Alpinestars Sx-1 knee protectors.
Alpinestars knee and tibia protector is CE certified. The double-articulated design increases comfort. The frame of the protectors is made of high-grade polymer, which is flexible, lightweight and durable.
The protector is made of high-grade polymer, which is flexible, lightweight and durable.
Perforation in the outer layer of the motorcycle knee protector improves airflow.
Alpinestars knee protectors are asymmetrical and slim. They fit well with most cross and enduro boots. They fit under cross pants and enduro pants.
Main features of alpinestars knee protectors:.
- CE certified - protection level EN 1621_1:2012 K Type A (Level 1) .
- Alongitudinal frame of Alpinestars protectors affects a better fit without sacrificing mobility .
- Floating patella protection .
- The kneecap protector is covered with extra padding .
- Hinged pads .
- The padding of the protectors has been made of thermoformable foam .
- Slim, ergonomic shape .
- Velcro fastening .
- Breathable straps .
5. Acerbis Evo knee protectors.
One of the most popular and recommended knee protectors available on the market. They are very comfortable and lightweight. They feature a hinge that makes it easy to assume the correct position on the motorcycle.
The Acerbis knee and tibia protectors are made of high-quality materials. Thanks to this, they will survive more than one fall.
- Acerbis motorcycle knee pads are certified .
- They use elastic straps .
- Acerbis protectors are available in one universal size .
- They fit well on the leg .
- They provide effective protection for the knees and tibias .
- They will fit most cross and enduro pants .
- They feature ventilation holes .
- Asymmetrical shape for a better fit .
6. Leatt 3DF Hybrid knee protectors.
The Leatt 3DF Hybrid motorcycle knee pads are state-of-the-art knee and tibia protectors. They are a pcombination of hard protectors with modern 3DF foam. They are equipped with specially developed cooling technology.
- The Leatt 3DF knee and tibia protectors use a material that reduces slippage .
- The protectors are CE certified .
- Combination of hard and soft foam protectors for increased comfort .
- Modern design .
Now you're ready to buy new, fitted knee and tibia protectors.